Buyer information
  • ******
  • 129.205.*.*
  • 2019-05-18 23:56:36
Contact the BuyerIf you have the requested product,please click here

Inquiry details

SUPPLY ORDER2019-05-18 23:56:36
Can you supply your company's products in a large quantity on contract basis under in Our country inPhilippines the ongoing Tender.

If you can, kindly give us your products specification and the unit prices for quotation of quantities with more details. This Tender is open to suppliers whose company's products meet international standards.

Terms of Payment: 80% in advance the remaining 20% to be paid before shipment.

I am a commission agent.

Best Regards
All the inquiries are for public

Our inquiries come from a buyer who has purchased a buyer service.

More Inquiries
Get the contact information freely

Become our web member freely and you can get the contact information.

Join Free
Want to purchase the same product

If you would like to purchase the same product, please click here.

Post Similar Inquiry

Latest Inquiries about Minerals & Metallurgy