Inquiry about solar panel

Buyer information
Inquiry about solar panel
  • Mehran khan
  • ******@hotmail.com
  • 213.43.*.*
  • 2017-01-24 05:47:30
  • 00923459175585
  • Aryan farhan ltd
Contact the BuyerIf you have the requested product,please click here

Inquiry details

Inquiry about solar panel2017-01-24 05:47:30
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are highly interested in your mind product to do business for the Pakistan market.

Could you please send me the best Prices for the Solar panel 
For the mention sizes 
1 100 watt mono 
2 150 watt mono

Our payment terms is 30 percent deposit and remaining 70 percent with B/L.

Your Prompt reply will be highly appreciated,
Thanks and best regards,
Mehran.
Public
All the inquiries are for public

Our inquiries come from a buyer who has purchased a buyer service.

More Inquiries
Free
Get the contact information freely

Become our web member freely and you can get the contact information.

Join Free
Similar
Want to purchase the same product

If you would like to purchase the same product, please click here.

Post Similar Inquiry

Latest Inquiries about Energy